Writing & Photography Contest
Entry deadline – December 1, 2018
Annual Meeting and Mixer – Nov 20, 2018
- Date and Time: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 @ 6pm
- Address: 35543 Hwy 190 – The Derby House
- Potluck style: bring food and drinks to share
- All who attend will be entered in a raffle for a ticket to Cellars and Chefs, Family Game Night, or Casino Night
- There will be live music performed by The Eaton Pyles band
For more information about these and other upcoming events, please check out our Community Events calendar!
Renew your Membership or Join for 2019! Learn more and/or join here
Check Out the Downtown Mosaic!
Hwy 190, Springville CA
Springville Farmers Market
Saturdays from 9-1p.m. Downtown Springville – look for the banners
No market on rain days or major holidays
Biggest market = first Saturdays of the month
Fresh Organic & Local Produce every week!
Fresh Herbs 1st & 3rd Saturdays! from Lomita Verde Farm
CA Native and other great water-wise Plants -1st Saturdays from Quercus Landscape Design
Fresh organic produce, jams & jellies, bakery items, gifts, linens, collectibles and more!
NEW VENDORS WELCOME!
CONTACT: Call Kathryn de la Roz at (559) 535-0386 for market and vendor inquiries.